Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Adobe premier tryout renew.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2003
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi,I know this dos'et have much to do with super 8, but someone might be able to help. I was wondering if thares a way to renew my expired tryout version of Adobe premier 6.0? I tried to delete it and re-download it, but it detected somehow that I already used the tryout version and the newley download one said "trial expired". If any one can help it would be great!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member seekaee's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you are running Win200 orXP,you could try creating a new account and instaling it from there. Otherwise the only way possible thatI know of is formatting your Hard Drive and installing the OS and everything else all over again. Yup , it's a major drag. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •